Athlete- Gen P
- What is your Favorite Muscle Beach Nutrition supplement?
Peanut Butter All Pro hands down. Even when you mix it in water, it tastes so good.
- What is your favorite body part to train?
Glutes! I love the feeling after the workout and love seeing results.
- Least favorite body part to train?
- What’s your favorite food?
Steak! A filet cooked med-rare with mashed potatoes and asparagus
- What’s your favorite TV show?
Anything sports. I would choose watching baseball (redsox) or football (patriots) over anything else.
- What is your achievement you are most proud of?
Packing all of my stuff and moving across country from Mass to California. I always try and work on being independent and this was a big step for me.
- Did you play any sports growing up?
I think I tried every sport as a kid. The one that stuck with me throughout high school was softball. I was a pitcher and loved playing.
- What’s on your workout playlist?
Mostly hip-hop and pop songs. Anything that gets me pumped up.
- What is your favorite Movie?
I love horror and thrillers. Ive seen every murder documentary there is out there.
- Who is your Role Model(s)
My parents. They have always been two people I look up to and try and take after.
- What is your favorite cheat meal?
Yikes.. I have like 10 favorites!